Children’s Anaesthesia Services (CAS) is offering a 6-month Paediatric Regional Fellowship position in Mumbai, starting April 2024
Applications are now invited for a scholarship for this position. The successful applicant will receive funding to cover tuition, travel, accommodation and subsistence living expenses. Funding is provided by the WFSA and Children’s Anaesthesia Services.
Fellows will work at Children’s Anaesthesia Services (CAS) and teaching will be provided by local faculty.
All applicants must be registered medical practitioners in their country of origin and eligible for registration with the National Medical Commission of India.
- Must be supported in their application by their own national anaesthesiology society which must be a member society of the WFSA.
- Must be supported in their application by their head of department or hospital management.
- Must be returning to their home country to a recognized post.
- Should ideally be working in a teaching hospital.
How to apply:
In order to apply, please head to our online application platform to register/login. Select Chapter ‘Fellowships’ and Category ‘CAS Paediatric Regional Fellowship (Mumbai) 2024’.
The deadline for applications is January 19th 2024. Please complete your application form and upload the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae with one recent photo and the names of two referees
- Letter of recommendation from the applicant’s National Anaesthesiology Society
- Letter of recommendation from the applicant’s head of department or hospital management
- Copy of medical degree
- Copy of specialist anaesthesiology qualification
Applications will be considered by a panel of anaesthesiologists selected by WFSA, and you may be invited to attend a virtual interview. The successful applicant will be informed by February 16th, 2024.
Successful applicants must confirm their intention to take up the scholarship within 5 days of notification. Failure to do so will result in the scholarship being offered to the next applicant.
For more information, please contact the course coordinator, Dr Vrushali Ponde, (firstname.lastname@example.org)