Volunteering for the WFSA
There are lots of ways you can help improve patient care and access to safe anaesthesia around the world:
1. Promote standards for safer anaesthesia – the WFSA encourages anaesthesia providers to raise awareness of the International Standards for Safe Practise of Anaesthesia and the Safe Surgical Checklist in their hospital. Read more about Safety and Quality
3. Write or edit Anaesthesia Tutorial of the Week (ATOTW) or Update in Anaesthesia (UIA). We always want to hear from qualified anaesthesiologists interested in writing or editing manuscripts for our Virtual Library.
4. Translate for us. We need translations to help boost the reach of our resources – particularly, we are looking for volunteers willing to translate materials from English into Chinese, French, Portuguese, and Spanish.
5. Join our roster of faculty: Please fill out the Trained Faculty Form if you have experience teaching on SAFE courses, or fill out the Expression of Interest Form if you would like to become a trainer to teach on SAFE courses. Your information will be stored in our database, and we will reach out to you when teaching opportunities on SAFE courses become available
6. Other – do you have any other suggestions about how you could help us achieve our mission? Let us know
Sign up to receive our emails: