- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
WFSA collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, website)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide WFSA with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online to receive information from us including but not limited to e-newsletters, Anaesthesia Tutorial of the Week, Update in Anaesthesia and donor updates .
- Voluntarily complete a supporter survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Register to receive WFSA communications at regional congresses and fora
- Register to undertake a WFSA supported education and training programme
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Donate money to support WFSA activities.
How will we use your data?
WFSA collects your data so that we can:
- Process your charity donations.
- Email you newsletters, ATOTWs, Update in Anaesthesia and other services we think you might like
- Enroll you in one of our training programmes
How do we store your data?
WFSA securely stores your data at our office at 52 Horseferry Road, London, SW1P 2AF.
Security measures for the storage of this data include keeping equipment in a lockable location when not in use and/or using password protection for files containing information covered by data protection legislation. WFSA will keep your data until such time as you no longer wish WFSA to hold this data.
WFSA would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop WFSA from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact email@example.com
What are your data protection rights?
WFSA would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request WFSA for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that WFSA correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request WFSA to complete any information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that WFSA erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that WFSA restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to WFSA’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that WFSA transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us: 52 Horseferry Road, London, SW1P 2AF.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – WFSA uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and your location. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Or write to: WFSA, 52 Horseferry Road, London, SW1P 2AF.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that WFSA has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Phone: 0303 123 1113
Review of this Policy
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in October 2021.