Pay Membership Dues
The WFSA allows member societies and their members many benefits designed to encourage learning and engagement within the anaesthesia community in order to promote our speciality and improve access to educational materials. The WFSA is already made up of 133 member societies representing more than 140 countries, so why not join our incredible network?
For 2023, WFSA member societies pay US$4 for each of their individual members
Top 3 individual highlights:
- Eligibility to participate in subspecialty training through the WFSA Fellowship Programme.
- Eligibility to apply for a WFSA Scholarship to attend a regional congress or the WCA.
- Eligibility to serve on the WFSA Board, Council and Committees and contribute to improving patient care worldwide.
Top 3 Member society highlights:
- Advocacy on behalf of anaesthesiologists at WHO and government level, including official statements and letters of support for member societies.
- Connection with a global network of member societies.
- Able to participate in WFSA elections and influence the strategic direction of the organisation.
The WFSA also provides a wealth of information including international standards in anaesthesia, recommended reading, a resource area, a directory of member societies, a diary of events in anaesthesiology, a full description of our global programmes and more.
Constitution and Governance resources for well-functioning national societies
The Well-Functioning National Society Questionnaire can be downloaded in English.
Please contact our Memberships Officer (in English, French and Spanish) on email@example.com for more information.