Support Global Anaesthesia
The WFSA raises funds for equipment, training and education to provide basic anaesthetic facilities for the world’s poorest people.
How you can help!
Any donation, however small, will contribute to changing lives.
- $20 provides a text book for an anaesthesia trainee
- $250 provides a Pulse Oximeter and the training to use it properly
- $750 trains an anaesthesia provider to give a safe anaesthetic to a child
- $3,000 covers a specialist Fellowship for a young anaesthesiologist
- $10,000 One Year Postgraduate Education
- $40,000 One Full Anaesthesia Work Station