SRATI will fund two colleagues to travel to Sinaia for the Romanian Society’s Annual Congress.
In partnership with the WFSA, The Romanian Society of Anaesthesia – Intensive Care (SRATI), is providing two scholarships to the 49th annual SRATI congress, which will be held between 10-14 May at the International Conference Centre in Sinaia.
The scholarships will cover transport, accommodation and per diem expenses.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a member of a WFSA member society
- Be from a low- or middle-income country.
- Be in their first ten years of professional practice.
How to apply:
- Please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your CV/resume.
- A letter of motivation explaining what you expect to take away from this opportunity. Please specify in the letter if you have previously received a WFSA Scholarship.
- A letter of recommendation from your national society of anaesthesiology confirming that you are a current member in good standing.
- A copy of your anaesthesiology certificate/qualification.
- You are also required to submit the following to email@example.com:
- A 250-word English abstract of a presentation which, if your application is successful – will be included in the scientific programme and presented during the congress.
The deadline for applications is 15 January 2023. Decisions will be made during February and March 2023, and successful applicants notified via email.