Ganga Medical Centre & Hospital is offering a 6 month Regional Anaesthesia Fellowship position starting July 2023.
The fellow will work at the Ganga Medical Centre & Hospital, and teaching will be provided by local faculty and visiting specialists.
The successful applicant will receive funding, provided by the WFSA, to cover tuition, accommodation and subsistence living expenses.
Applicants should fit the following criteria:
- Must be a registered medical practitioner in their country of origin
- Must be returning to their home country to a recognised post.
- Must be supported in their application by their own national anaesthesiology society. This society must be a member society of the WFSA.
- Must be supported in their application by their head of department or hospital management.
- Ideally, the successful applicant would currently be working in a teaching hospital.
How to apply:
In order to apply, please head to our online application platform to register/login. Select Chapter ‘Fellowships’ and Category ‘Coimbatore Regional 2023’.
Please complete the application form and upload the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae (CV) with a recent photo and the names of two referees.
- Letter of recommendation from the applicant’s national anaesthesiology society.
- Letter of recommendation from the applicant’s head of department or hospital management.
- Copy of medical degree.
- Copy of specialist anaesthesiology qualification.
- Copy of photograph page of Passport.
The deadline for applications is the 10th of February. Applications will be considered by a panel of anaesthesiologists selected by WFSA, and the successful applicant will be informed by mid-March.
The successful applicant must accept the scholarship within 2 days of notification. Failure to do so will result in the scholarship being offered to the next applicant.
For more information, please contact the course coordinator, Dr. Bala Subramanian.