The Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade is offering a 3-month Paediatric Anaesthesia Fellowship position starting in March 2024
Applications are now invited for a scholarship for this position. The successful applicant will receive funding to cover tuition, travel, accommodation and subsistence living expenses. Funding is provided by the WFSA.
Fellows will work at The Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade. Teaching will be provided by local faculty and visiting specialists.
All applicants must be registered medical practitioners in their country of origin.
- Must be supported in their application by their own national anaesthesiology society which must be a member society of the WFSA.
- Must be supported in their application by their head of department or hospital management.
- Must be returning to their home country to a recognized post.
- Should ideally be working in a teaching hospital.
How to apply
To apply, please head to our online application platform to register/login. Select ‘Start application’ under the ‘All other WFSA Awards’ icon. On the next page, select Chapter ‘Fellowships’ and Category ‘Belgrade Paediatric Fellowship 2024’.
Please complete your application form and upload the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae with one recent photo and the names of two referees
- Letter of recommendation from the applicant’s National Anaesthesiology Society
- Letter of recommendation from the applicant’s head of department or hospital management
- Copy of medical degree
- Copy of specialist anaesthesiology qualification
The deadline for applications is December 15th 2023. Applications will be considered by a panel of anaesthesiologists selected by WFSA, and the successful applicant will be informed by January 8th 2024.
Successful applicants must confirm their intention to take up the scholarship within 5 days of notification. Failure to do so will result in the scholarship being offered to the next applicant.
For more information, please contact the course coordinator, Prof Dusica Simic