– 2 Annual RCAT academic meetings.
– Host of Asian society of pediatric anesthesiologists congress.
– Completed anesthesia training course qualification followed WFME standard.
– MOU signed with 2 international societies.
– Study of Multicenter on Thai Anesthesia Manpower (SOMTAM) is in the process of studying as a national data in anesthesia.
5th floor, The Royal Golden Jubilee Building
2 Soi Soonvijai, New Petchburi Road, Bangapi Huaykwang
President: Dr. Suwannee Suraseranivongse
Secretary: Dr. Suwimol Tangwiwat
Treasurer: Dr. Bencharatana Yokubol
Preferred Language: English
Year Joined: 1972
Anaesthesia Workforce Data
- PAP Density: 2.45
- Population: 67,959,000
- Physicians: 26,244
- Physician anaesthesia providers: 1,662
- Surgeons: 4,284
- Nurse anaesthesia providers: No data
- Other anaesthesia providers: 0
- No. of physician providers that have an anaesthetic qualification: 1,582
- Minimum duration of training (years) for physician anaesthesia providers: 3
- Typical duration of training (years) for nurse anaesthesia providers: 1
- Typical duration of training (years) for non physician / non-nurse anaesthesia providers: 0