UAIS has made a major step forward towards Patient safety awareness. We have received a grant from WFSA to develop a Critical incident reporting system, which we are about to start in autumn 2018.
We have organized the VII Spring Symposium in Anesthesia and intensive care in Nis, which was endorsed by ESA.
Also, we have endorsed and supported BISOP (Belgrade International Symposium on Pain).
We are continuing to be a host of the EDAIC part I exam and OLA assessment.
Our journal has been continuing to be published as the online open access journal (http://sjait.uais.rs/sr/)
Members of the Board are actively involved in the work of few Committees of WFSA and ESA.
Serbian Association of Anaesthesiologists and Intensivists (SAAI) Military Medical Academy
17 Crnotravska St.
Phone: +38 111 266 8624
Fax: +38 111 360 9384
President: Ass Prof Vojislava Neskovic
Secretary: Prof Nebojsa Ledjevic
Treasurer: Goran Rondovic
AGM Date: 22-25th November 2018
Preferred Language: English
Year Joined: 1996
Anaesthesia Workforce Data
- PAP Density: 10.73
- Population: 8,851,000
- Physicians: 20,825
- Physician anaesthesia providers: 950
- Surgeons: No data
- Nurse anaesthesia providers: 0
- Other anaesthesia providers: 0
- No. of physician providers that have an anaesthetic qualification: 700
- Minimum duration of training (years) for physician anaesthesia providers: 4
- Typical duration of training (years) for nurse anaesthesia providers: 0
- Typical duration of training (years) for non physician / non-nurse anaesthesia providers: 0