Volunteering for the WFSA
There are a number of ways you can help improve patient care and access to safe anaesthesia around the world:
1. Write/edit/translate Anaesthesia Tutorial of the Week (ATOTW) or Update in Anaesthesia (UIA). We are always interested in hearing from qualified anaesthesiologists interested in writing or editing a manuscript for our Virtual Library. Additionally, translators are also very useful to increase the number of tutorials available in Chinese, French, Portuguese and Spanish, as well as expand our publications into addtional languages. If you are interested in working with the ATOTW or UIA teams please email email@example.com
2. Promote the International Standards For A Safe Practice of Anaesthesia and the Safe Surgical Checklist in your hospital. As part of our mission to improve access to safe anaesthesia, the WFSA’s encourages individual anaesthesia providers to raise awareness of the need for safe anaesthesia and the International Standards in their surgical team. Read more about Safety and Quality
3. Other. If you have any other suggestions about how you might help us achieve our mission please email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Donate! Help us to transform anaesthesia care in lower income countries by donating to the WFSA. Whether a small or large amount, your support will help us continue our work and improve patient outcomes worldwide. To donate please click here. Any Gift Aid on donations will be used at the discretion of the WFSA.
5. Sign up to receive our emails: