Royal College of Anaesthesia (RCOA) – Anaesthesia 2023
Anaesthesia 2023 flagship conference will take place in Birmingham and online in May 2023 for three days of what promises, to be a bigger, must-attend event for the specialty. Now in its fifth year Anaesthesia 2023 promises to be another outstanding year.
With a packed programme, covering a diverse range of subjects, this conference is suitable for anaesthetists from all backgrounds and at all stages of their careers. Anaesthesia 2023 will offer the chance to learn from experts and network with your peers.
What you can expect:
- Stay informed with lectures on best practice and future developments
- Get up-to-date via quick-fire specialist updates for generalists
- Tailor your day with breakout sessions
- Have your say using our interactive Q&A platform
- Industry exhibition
- Fulfil your professional CPD requirements (15 points awarded)