Free Perioperative Patient Blood Management Webinar
Perioperative Patient Blood Management PBM Programmes: More than a global initiative is a free WFSA-led webinar, part of the 24hWorldWebinar PBM Marathon
The webinar brings together internationally renowned anaesthesiologists to discuss approaches and challenges of PBM programmes.
- Successful experiences in preoperative anaemia services and beyond (Kai Zacharowski, Germany)
- How to reach a sustainable PBM policy for obstetric services? (Ahmed El Adib, Morroco)
- Learnings from perioperative PBM initiatives in Asia (Erlinda Oracion, Philippines)
- Santa Cruz Declaration: The beginning of a real commitment from Societies of Anesthesiologists (Fredy Ariza, Colombia)
- Perioperative PBM programmes and educational initiatives from a WFSA perspective (Daniela Filipescu, Romania)
Time: 2:00:00 p.m. (CET)
Link for free registration:
The 24hWorldWebinar – PBM Marathon is a collaborative initiative by NATA and PBM Societies around the world to unit and promote PBM in free educational webinars on 21 and 22 April. The full schedule with participating societies is available here.